About Synecore – M&E Contractor Kent & London
Our focus on superb customer care and attention to detail has allowed us to enjoy 100% client retention.
Synecore was established by Paul Thomas and Adrian Eade to meet what they felt was a market for a professional M&E contractor, with in-house expertise in both HVAC and electrical engineering across the UK.
Set in the rural Kent countryside our purpose-built head office is the hub of our nationwide infrastructure. It’s where we develop electrical and mechanical plans for some of the UK’s largest roll out programmes for clients such as Leon, Frankie and Benny’s, Coast to Coast, Yo Sushi, Giraffe and many more.
Supporting Synecore’s vast demographical spread are some of the industries very best, electricians, refrigeration and air conditioning engineers, and project managers, each offering many years of experience working on the tool and in-house.
We understand that in many cases we dictate the progress of the project, that’s why our service control team and project managers liaise directly with the site foreman, ensuring we have sufficient labour to maintain a smooth running of the programme. The M&E team contractor provide weekly reports on progress and raise any issues that the client should be aware of.
Our focus on superb customer care and attention to detail has allowed us to enjoy 100% client retention. Once we have been given an opportunity, we grasp it with both hands, and as a result we have built strong relationships with each and every one of our UK clients.
Our Environmental Promise
We’re proud of our environmental credentials and have enforced various eco-methods to do our bit for the planet both in-house and onsite, these include:
- Introduction of paperless systems, with all engineers using technology to transmit data to offices immediately
- Programme of changing all company vehicles to Hybrid Electric vehicles
- Office recycling systems
- Remote monitoring of systems to reduce site visits, which also saves on costs
- We follow strict industry regulations and use the most advanced equipment to maximise the co-credentials of our clients
- We regularly promote the importance of utilising energy compliant systems that follow Fgas regulations to ensure our clients fulfill their legal environmental obligation
- We’ve implemented a programme to support our clients with the replacement of the harmful ozone depleting gas, R22, commonly found in air conditioning and refrigeration systems over 15 years old
Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for Synecore’s Server System
Our clients can be rest assured that Synecore’s server boasts a complete triple backup system for all its computer files and programs. Each evening the server is automatically backed-up to servers onsite and offsite.
Even in the event of fire on the premises, resulting in a complete server burn-out, Synecore M&E contractor team can resume its ongoing projects within 48 hours. With multiple back-ups in place, all valuable drawings, plans, certification and accounting associated with each contract will be safeguarded with the utmost efficiency.
Now you have learned about how we operate, we hope you like what you see. We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss any of your requirements – be it Mechanical, HVAC, Refrigeration or indeed electrical – so please get in touch with our professional and experienced Synecore Team