Our focus on superb customer care and attention to detail has allowed us to enjoy 100% client retention.
- Collect personal and business data
- What type of data we collect
- What it is used for
- The security measures we follow when storing your personal and business data
- Not be shared/sold to third party partners
- Securely stored
- Regularly audited
- You always have the option to OPT IN and OUT future communications from Synecore
How we collect data
Synecore collects and sources data for individuals that have a legitimate interest in our business services. Either as an existing client, potential client (someone who has contacted Synecore regarding its services or is seen to be someone that would benefit from our services), local businesses and organisations.
Here are the various methods we use to collect data:
- Website enquiry forms – This form features a tick box to opt-in to our email marketing
- Website email sign up form – Located on the homepage. Again, this features and email marketing opt-in tick box
- Website cookies – Cookies collect user statistics for Google Analytics. No personal data is accessible to Synecore via cookies or Google Analytics. Please see information on website cookies below
- Social media – Synecore uses several social media platforms for targeted marketing. However, we do not collect, or store any data from this source internally
- Quotations requests and general enquiries emails sent direct email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org inbox is accessed by the relevant department’s team members
- Client data from completed and current projects is securely stored
- Supplier information – This information is provided direct from the supplier or sub-contractor providing goods or services to Synecore
- Employee data – obtained direct from the employee
- Telephone marketing – We employ AB Marketing to carry out telephone marketing on behalf of Synecore. The company is instructed to contact businesses with a legitimate interest in our services. Any information provided to us through AB Marketing is to follow up a sale leads.
- B2B marketing data – sourced from opt-in data collection services and FOC from Kent County Council Libraries Centre, which collects the data via MINT and Company House (limited to 750 contacts at one time). This data is specified by Synecore to only include individuals with a job title from specific sectors that may have a legitimate interest in our services.
What type of data we collect and process
The type of data we collect, process, use and store includes:
- Business email address
- Employee personal ID, contact information and payroll details*
- First name and surname
- Business tel. number
- Job title
- Company name
- Business postal address
- Relevant address for project
- Transactional information for services Synecore has been contracted to complete
How we use data
To fulfil contractual requirements – Client data is used to prepare and send quotations, tenders, invoices and other documentation relating to projects undertaken by Synecore. It is shared with the project management team responsible for client liaison. When deemed necessary for quotations and deliveries, certain client information is shared with onsite operators, sub-contractors and suppliers.
The individual’s data will be used by the Synecore’s project management team for email and telephone communications before, during and after the project.
From time to time, the Synecore marketing department may wish to send clients relevant information or seasonal greetings, therefore the business email address and postal address will be added to a client database for marketing use. If the client does not feel the information they receive is relevant, they can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign or contact us at email@example.com and marketing emails will cease.
Data provided to Synecore is used for the Company’s sole use and will not be shared with third party partners.
Internal record keeping – data associated with a specific project will be kept on file for internal record keeping.
Website case studies, photography, testimonials and social media – When undertaking a project, we will ask for permission to take before and after photographs. The photographs will accompany a a comprehensive case study for our website and social media activity for Synecore. The information shared in the case study will include the reason for the project, the work undertaken, the client name, the end client name (if different) and the project location. We will also ask for a testimonial for the case study. If the client does not wish for their details to be added to our website and would prefer to be anonymous, we will respect their privacy. This will need to be stated at the time of agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Email marketing – Occasionally we will systematically send email marketing to data that is categorised by job title, business sector and region to ensure all marketing communication is only sent those with a legitimate interest in the topic.
Direct mail marketing – It is very rare that Synecore sends marketing information via a postal service. However, if an individual has expressed an interest in, or may benefit from our services due to a legitimate interest, we may send a leaflet in the post. The only other time that we may use data is to send seasonal greetings, such as a Christmas card of gift.
Website cookies – Synecore’s website has cookies enabled to facilitate the users online experience and to help us identify how the website performs using Google Analytics.
While Cookies are a helpful user interface, they also allow website controllers to analyse traffic to their website. For example, Synecore uses Google Analytics, which collects Cookie data, to generate a report of which pages are most popular, how long a user visits each page and how the page is found. The report is intended to provide feedback on how the site performs.
The data collected by Google Analytics is used for statistical analysis only. At no point do Synecore have access to the personal data, or the IP addresses used by Google Analytics for this information.
All personal data held by Synecore is securely stored and accessed only by authorised Synecore personnel. We enforce data security with a number of methods:
- Managerial procedures
- Property security
- Online systems with password protection
- Internal electronic systems with password protection
- Regular auditing of marketing databases, including removal of unsubscribed or suppressed email data
We assure you that the data stored by Synecore will not be sold or shared with any third parties. The only instance data is shared outside of the corporation is in relation to a project e.g. deliveries addresses and contact information.
How to Opt Out
If you believe that Synecore has access to your personal data and you either:
- Wish to have it permanently removed from our files
- Access the information we hold
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address below.
If you have received email marketing and believe it NOT to be of legitimate interest to your business, organisation or job description, you can OPT OUT by completing one of the following steps:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email marketing campaign
- Email our team on email@example.com
If you DO want to receive future email marketing communications from Synecore, you can OPT IN by checking the tick box on the website enquiry form and submitting your details.